Sunday 31 December 2017

List of articles until December 2017


I will make a list of articles every last day of the month,
so that is easier for me and for everyone to refer~


December 2017:

Why did I use SMF for my investment
When my investment capital achieved 100K for the first time....
AJINOMOTO 2nd quarter 2018 financial report
Is Mainstream Thinking really good for everyone?
COCOLAND 3rd quarter 2017 financial report
The other side of fixed deposit (FD)
Oldtown 2nd quarter 2018 financial report
How I manage my $ by using JAR SYSTEM


November 2017:

Panamy 2nd quarter 2018 financial result
Good Debt VS Bad Debt
Hartalega 2nd quarter 2018 financial report
The importance of long term sustainability
Hupseng 3rd quarter 2017 financial report
The first company that I invested in my life, AEON
F&N 4th quarter 2017 financial report
Nestle 3rd quarter 2017 financial result
How I build my confidence to invest at a company for long term
A book that influenced my life


October 2017:

4 basic types of human personality
Year 2017: The consequence of long term investment
Public Bank 3rd quarter financial result
I opened a Facebook Page & Twitter account
My opinion about oversea market
Handling investment with ease
Comparison of portfolio at the start and end of year 2011
My current investment portfolio
My self-introduction article






My Twitter : @TheCellist86

No comments:

Post a Comment