Wednesday 22 November 2017

The Importance Of Long Term Sustainability


I believe we all heard about all these things before:

Someone earned a large sum of money from share investment in a very short period of time,
and then lost it at the share market,
after that earned a lot again,
but at the end still lost it in share investment.
Like riding a roller coaster, sometimes earn, sometimes lose money.

Or,
someone successfully reduced a lot of weights in a very short period of time,
but the weight bounced back again in a blink of eyes.

Or,
someone went to gym almost everyday to workout,
successfully gained a lot of muscles and 6 packs of abs.
But very fast, the abs all gathered again to become 1 instead of 6,
all the muscles also became loosen....

Of course,
there were a lot reasons to cause someone lost something in a short period of time.

But I think one of the reason,
is because those people ignored the importance of long term sustainability,,
they used those methods that can't sustain for a long period of time.

Some people hoped to reduce weights fast,
so they went for drastic diet,
yes they successfully became thinner in a short period of time,
but they can't continue the drastic diet,
so their weights quickly bounced back,
some even destroyed their bodies because of drastic diet.

Same goes for people who wanted to build muscle and 6 packs of abs,
everyday ate the same chicken breast and vegetable, zero oil.
Yes they can do it in a short period of time,
but can you continue doing it for the rest of your life?

Of course,
I am not opposing diet or weight training.
I also doing weight training,
but I am not aiming for short term,
I am not rushing to join fitness contest anyway,
what I want is to be able to exercise until the day I die,
so I didn't over limiting my diet,
and always beware of my workout postures to prevent injuries,
I am aiming for long term.

What I want to say is.......
there are many methods in the world,
but are you sure that the method you are using right now can be sustained for long term?

Same goes for investment,
that's why I chose long term investment.
This is because long term investment has higher confirmability for huge profits.

Just take a look at those companies that I am investing now:
NESTLE, AEONCR, PBBANK, LPI, F&N and some more,
all these companies are either producing products or services that consumers needed for long term.

This is my investment method,
long term investing at companies that are able to survive for long term and the profits are long term sustainable.

That's why I never go for companies that suddenly profit grew just because a land is sold or other short term reasons.
All these profits are not long term sustainable.

Of course,
I am not opposed to short term investment.
I think there are short term investment methods that can profit for long term instead of sometimes earn money but sometimes lose money.
Just look for investment methods that the profits are long term sustainable.

Since,
 investment is a marathon race and we will be investing for the rest of our lives.

Thanks for reading.


I don't provide any buying/selling suggestion above,
please make your own investment decision and be responsible with it.








No comments:

Post a Comment