Friday 16 March 2018

My investment return for year 2012


This blog is not only for writing and recording down what is happening now,
but also to review my past investment,
so today I will write down my investment return of year 2012,
which was the 2nd year I started to invest.

My investment portfolio at 1st January 2012:
1)AEON
2)DLADY
3)F&N
4)NESTLE
5)PANAMY
6)PBBANK

My investment portfolio at 31st December 2012:
1)AEON
2)AEONCR
3)DLADY
4)F&N
5)NESTLE
6)PANAMY
7)PBBANK

My investment return for year 2012 was 31.8%.
This was mainly contributed by AEON which rose from RM7.24 to RM14.12,
(Looking at AEON which the share price is below RM2 now..........aiks.........)
DLADY which rose from RM23.40 to RM46.44,
and NESTLE which rose from RM56 to RM62.84.

Meanwhile,
I also started accumulating AEONCR between RM10.04 to RM13.46,
after 5:1 Bonus Issue,
the closing price for year 2012 was RM12.24.

Year 2012 also the year I started to use SMF,
but I was quite careful and not dare to use a lot at first,
so I only used a little of it until end of year 2012,
and it didn't help a lot in my return for that year,
if only I was dare to ALL IN with my SMF that year............................

Since my return for year 2011 was 28% and 2012 was 31.8%,
also my S career went smoothly and income rose,
plus using a bit of SMF,
I achieved 6 figures value of investment portfolio at the age of 26.

For that year,
I also learnt deeply that,
even heavy elephant also able to fly high.

Thanks for read.................

Hmmm.....
Feels like not enough if I stop right here,
especially nowadays the consumer stocks are so hot,
shares price of NESTLE even rose to RM150 above, then a big drop~

Since everyone knows that I hold NESTLE shares,
so let's talk about it.

I started to accumulate NESTLE shares since year 2011,
from RM46.70 until RM68.60 at year 2014, I kept accumulating.

Near the end of year 2014,
there was a bear market,
and maybe I having pressure on capitals? Or changed my focus on other company?
(If only that time I started my blog and recorded down...........)
Anyway, 
I started to sell NESTLE,
I sold half of my holding between RM66.70 to RM74.

Then,
I started to accumulate back NESTLE shaes,
from RM74.20 until RM79,
until NESTLE is more than 20% of my investment portfolio.

Then what happened?

At year 2017,
the financial result of NESTLE didn't see any good improvement,
so I sold a little at RM75,
then the shares price started to rise even the financial result was not that good.
Because of this weird phenomenon,
I started to sell more NESTLE,
I sold some at RM84, some at RM86, some at RM87, some at RM92, some at RM99, some at RM116, some at RM145.10 recently,
so actually I didn't enjoy a lot when shares price of NESTLE rose a lot this year..............

Basically,
I sold too early....................

Thanks for reading.








No comments:

Post a Comment