Saturday 21 October 2017

Handling investment with ease

Lately I have been reading a book <<I Decided To Look Down On Life >>.
(I translated the book name directly, so might not be the exact name....)
The author of the book thinks that the world can be handled easily,
and I do agree.

For example,
our basic 4 necessities "clothes, food, stay, transport" all can be handled easily.
Somehow,
people living a suffered life is because they chasing for branded clothes, eating at luxurious restaurants, buying big houses, buying luxurious cars.

Listen,
I am not telling everyone to stop going after those things and be stingy.
This is because when we have something to go after,
only we will try to improve ourselves.

It is just that sometimes..........
when we feel like living at this world is suffering,
perhaps we can change our minds to think that everything can be handled easily?
Isn't it better to go after something because WE WANT TO BE BETTER,
not because of suffering?

I think we went too far......

Back to investment,
I think the investment can be handled with ease as well.

Whenever I told someone I invest,
most of the people will start to imagine that I wearing thick specs,
sitting in front of computer all day long,
keep staring at the share price's movement on the screen,
read a lot of charts and reports which is hard to understand,
and think that investment is hard.

Actually,
I invested for almost 7 years,
and I never think the investment is hard and suffering.
Instead, is easy and relaxing.

Maybe is because of the way how I did my investment~

What I did at everyday except weekend,
I will just open the screen at the morning to see the share price,
just in case there is any bargain,
also to make sure that I won't forget my password to log in.
All this only took me 5 minutes.

After the market closed,
I will check the Top Gainer and Top Loser lists.
Since most of the shares I investing having double digit share price,
usually a bit of changes also enabled them to be in the list.
All this only took me another 5 minutes.

Totally is just 10 minutes per day.

When the companies I invest or having interest at release the quarterly financial reports and annual reports,
I will download and read it.
Sometimes I will go to shopping mall nearby,
to do "field check" and to see is there any new products offered.

That's all I did for my investment for the pass years.

Of course I am not saying that you must follow my way.
NO NO NO~

It is just that......
whenever you feel that the investment is hard and want to give up,
just think again....
is it really hard?
Or actually investment can be handled with ease?



Related links :
Comparison of portfolio at the start and end of year 2011
My current investment portfolio
My self-introduction article
My Facebook Page
My Twitter : @TheCellist86

No comments:

Post a Comment