Thursday 11 January 2018

F&N Annual Report 2017


F&N released the annual report not long ago,
I went through it and found some important points which I think is worthy to take note of it,
so I will write down here for references at the future.

First, is the performance of each existing brand:

100PLUS, OISHI, F&N SEASONS, F&N NutriSoy all these drink products,
plus
F&N,Gold Coin, TEAPOT, CARNATION, Cap Junjung, IDEAL are in leading position in each respective segment.

Also, 100PLUS started for being offered at all McDonald's outlets:
As for Thailand operation:
BEAR BRAND, CARNATION, TEAPOT are doing well,
I am happy that there are 13% growth in Cambodia and Laos.

As for Exports:
Except ASEAN and Greater China,
there were early progress into Middle East and North Africa as well.

Also:

100PLUS and F&N SEASONS are now available in the 5 countries listed above.

Words from management regarding Exports:

Sounded very confident~

The CAPEX:
No plan to sell tube packaged TEAPOT in Malaysia?
Feel like it will be more convenient than the tin packaged.........

Lastly the AGM:

24 January 2018 at 10am.........
I think the terrible traffic jam will make me vomit blood if I really going........

I wish I have the super power of teleport~

Investment is about doing own thinking, making own decision.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment