Friday 24 November 2017

Hartalega 2nd Quarter 2018 Financial Report


Today I would like to talk about Hartalega.

Recently the share price of Hartalega skyrocketed,
and I felt so jealous,
because I do not own any Hartalega shares

So why the share price of Hartalega can ignores the gravity and keep rising?

Let us see their latest financial report:


I invested for so long,
this is the first time I saw a company that has such an amazing growth O_o




Revenue grew 33.8% but the profit before tax increased by 63.9% !!

Increase in sales volume + improvement in productivity,
no wonder the growth of profit is so wonderful!

Plant 1, 2, 3 of NGC are fully operating,
and Plant 4 started to operate,
the growth is just scary~

Future prospects:

Plant 4 of NGC is in progressive commissioning,
construction of Plant 5 is started,
all these means that the demand will keep rising in the future~

With the announcement of new innovation product, 
the future is so bright and wonderful for Hartalega.

But here comes the question,
the share price already rose to RM9.35.
I didn't buy it last time when it was at RM5-RM6,
am I going to buy it now when it is above RM9 ??

Investment is about doing own thinking, making own decision.

Thanks for reading.



I don't provide any buying/selling suggestion above,
please make your own investment decision and be responsible with it.








No comments:

Post a Comment