Thursday 26 October 2017

Public Bank 3rd quarter financial result

Public Bank 3rd quarter financial result has been released at today(26th October).
Even though I am just mini shareholder which as small as bacteria....
Once the result is out,
I straight away download the financial report from Bursa website.

When opening the report,
I am feeling calm and don't feel anxious at all,
as stable as the financial result as Public Bank:
































Unexpectedly,
the third quarter profit actually grew a lot if comparing with 3rd quarter last year.

I always emphasized the Profit Before Tax by segment whenever I am reading the financial report of Public Bank:
















We can see that most of the segments had good growth in profit.
Some segments didn't perform well,
but overall is not that significance.
This quarter result is really good.

The profit grew by RM399, 114, 000 which RM58, 277, 000 were from overseas operations.
Even though oversea operations only took 9.8% from total profit,
but contributed 14.6% of the profit growth~


Lastly:














Global economic expansion is expected to continue,
recovery in euro area,
growth-focused policies in China,
emerging economies are expected to benefit from strong external demand and sustained domestic activies.

Oh wow.....
It has been a long time since the prospects of Public Bank is written so positively.

What caught my attention the most,
is the last sentence from the 2nd paragraph:
“Malaysia's exports will continue to benefit from the improvement in global demand.”
I feel like my decision of emphasizing more on local companies which have export markets is being supported~

Hehe,
anyway I am satisfied with this quarter result,
Public bank please continue to perform well, fighting!!

I don't provide any buying/selling suggestion above,
please make your own investment decision and be responsible with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment